METTC - Endicott College Masters Degree Partnership
A stellar masters program at a reasonable price.
- 24 credit hours toward a 36-hour Endicott masters degree.
- Additional 12 credit hours from four on-line Endicott courses that complement METTC’s Montessori program:
- Children's Literature as the new centerpiece of reading and writing instruction
- Child Development: Examination of cognitive, physiological, emotional, and social development including factors within the child, family, and society.
- Special Education Service Delivery & the Inclusion Model For Students with Special Needs: Theories and models of special education services. including an overview of legal mandates.
- Montessori Action Research: Action research as a component of reflective practice and professional learning.
- Tuition: $100 per credit hour to register METTC courses with Endicott ($2,400)
- Tuition: $465* per credit hour for online Endicott courses ($5,580)
- Fees: $50 application fee and $200 graduation fee
- Financial aid may be available through Endicott
Endicott can only offer this partnership starting the summer of 2017 if we have a minimum cohort size of ten METTC students. Please email Michael@mettc.org as soon as possible to let us know of your interest in this masters program.
*To be confirmed when Endicott publishes tuitions.